Friday, November 7, 2014

#FurryFriday #FunnyFriday - Video overload!

On the Furry Friday front, this video is a MUST watch.  

Even though this video is shot with a leading male - it is me.  It. is. me.  Toby is my everything, and obviously that leads me to do weird things.  Oh well.  If you're a dog person, you will totally get this clip.



BarkPost has the best clips and articles, be sure to check them out if you don't already.  I'm still hoping to get Toby a BarkBox at some point...as my spoiled pup, he deserves it!

On the Funny Friday front, this video is a MUST watch.  

I don't know about you (but I'm feeling 22...oh wait...) but I've been listening to Taylor Swift's new album 1989 nonstop since I ran out to buy it on my lunch break last week because I had to have it on release day.  

LOVE.IT.


As always TSwift knows how to make a nonstop record with no filler, and this has been my jam not only at work, but also in my car.  Perfection.  The hubs and I saw her last summer during her RED tour when she played Philly, and it was an amazing show (and Ed Sheeran opened, and performed with her...wee!)  We plan to see her again next year, but this time we will be seeing her here in Denver.  CANNOT WAIT.

Until then, I will continue to absorb her new songs and enjoy this HILARIOUS video that some genius created with "Shake It Off" and a 1988 Aerobics Championships.  Hopefully the link remains good - due to copyright some videos are being pulled, but just google it and I'm sure someone else has posted it. ;)  It is even TSwift approved!

These people have officially made it.
 
In other news - I will voluntarily be running 9.5 miles this weekend.  I have a time in my head, based upon my 8 mile run 2 weeks ago, that I am shooting for.  Here's hoping I can achieve it!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment