Thursday, November 13, 2014

D is for Disney...duh!



It is crazy how sporadically things can happen. 


One day you think you’re going to Disney in t minus 54 days to run your first ever half marathon.  Then, you suddenly find out that you’re actually going to go to Disney in t minus 28 days!  Whaaaat!?


My husband has a crazy, but lovable, group of friends that have now (obviously) become my friends.  And, with that, comes some crazy ideas – one being to have a whirlwind trip down to Disney and drink our way around Epcot.  And by whirlwind, I mean flying out Friday night, touring Epcot Saturday, and flying home Sunday morning.


I was beyond excited when my hubs was down for the trip.  This is truly going to be an awesome awesome trip, with some awesome awesome people!  We attempted to ‘drink around the world’ when we went to Disney last May – my husband’s first ever time at Disney! – but failed.  It wasn’t that we didn’t try, we definitely had a few drinks and some various food items, but I don’t think our hearts were in it.  We still had a magical time though. 



The group is currently brainstorming some t-shirt ideas, which I am super excited about.  The below graphic will probably make an appearance.  I understand that it doesn’t make sense to anyone who isn’t aware of another crazy idea that this same group of friends has going on (the Game of Life, obviously!) but given this was really the inspiration for the random trip to Epcot, it is only fitting our mascot be a part of our journey as well…it was my suggestion to add the Mickey ears. #lifepoints


Drinking Around the World - December 13, 2014


I feel like I have so many countdowns going on right now between the holidays and my half (which is also a Disney countdown) but I am quite ecstatic to add this to the list!  Also, given the freezing cold temps here in Denver this week, the idea of heading down to sunny WARM Florida makes me happy as well.  


magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment