Friday, November 14, 2014

#Furry Friday

I certainly hope this weather can rebound a little more in the next few days.  While I am happy that we are back into double digits (YES!) it's still colder than my liking.

My poor little Toby isn't a huge fan of the cold either.  While he does enjoy a good frolic in the snow, his poor little pads get getting cold quite quick once outside - no one needs those additional struggles when trying to go to the bathroom!





Displaying photo.JPG
Do I have to go out Mom? (this is an older pic, but he's just so gosh darn cute!)


For today's Furry Feature - it comes again from Bark Post - is regarding Small Dog Parent's and the frequent comments that are made.  Toby is about 20lbs, and most people consider him small (our landlords think he's big.  Crazy, I know).  I have certainly heard some of these things before - and can't help but roll my eyes.  The GIFs are great though.


I hope wherever you are you're surviving the weather - I know the Northeast, my old stomping ground, got snow yesterday...but they didn't have our single digit temps! =P  For those running in the Avengers Half and other races this weekend in Disneyland, I wish you the best of luck!  I'm sure this new race will be a ton of fun for all those involved.   

For me, I will (at least as of now) still planning on facing the elements with my hubby as we run tomorrow in some chilly teen/mid 20 temps for the Pumpkin Pie 5k!  This will be a good test of running in the COLD moving forward as I get into the climax of my running training.  11 miles next weekend - I am praying for a warm up!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment