Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Officially Going DOPEY

Dopey 2016!
Holy cow peeps - this is happening!

The hubs and I will be making the trip to the World in January to go for Dopey - it will be my husband first half and full, and my first full.  

LET THE TRAINING BEGIN!

...Props to runDisney, registering was much smoother than Dumbo registration in February, many thanks for that!  As of this being posted, this is where things stand:

~12:00pm MTN time - day of opening.

I am really excited for this and have been mentally preparing myself for this since running the WDW half in January!  I'm thrilled to be a part of this and glad to be sharing the experience with my husband. =)
 
Any tips for the coming months as I embark on this crazy journey for Dopey? =)

2 comments:

  1. WOOHOO!!! Congrats! Dopey is going to be THE most exciting experience of your life, I can pretty much guarantee it! And the fact that you guys are taking on this challenge together will make it even more amazing.

    I'm actually working on a post right now with a bunch of Dopey tips, lol. All I can say is be sure you find the right training plan for you (I used Hal Higdon's) and trust in the process. It's HARD (especially those back-to-back long runs) but it is all so, so worth it! If there's any way I can help along the way, please don't hesitate to ask!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! I love reading anything and everything on Dopey so I will looove reading your post!!

      Is there a reason you chose Hal over the Disney provided Jeff plan? I've used those for my other Disney runs...so I'd love your insight! :)

      Delete