Monday, February 23, 2015

Week In Review

Happy Monday!

We had a snowy, snowy weekend here in Denver.  I'm not quite sure how much snow we ended up getting Saturday & Sunday - and it's still flurrying right now - but I'd say we definitely came close to hitting that foot marker.  Needless to say, it impeded the weekend activities we had been doing it all the lovely warm weather the past few weeks!

Let's see how last week went... 

Training Schedule (2.16.15 - 2.22.15) 
2.16.15 // Unplanned rest day.


2.17.15// Jillian Micheal's 30 Day Shred - Level 1.  I decided to just rotate the level each week - so we're back to the beginning!

2.18.15 // 30 Day Shred - Level 1.

2.19.15// 30 Day Shred - Level 1.

2.20.15//  Rest Day.

2.21.15// As we prepared for the impending snow storm, and I knew my motivation would go down greatly, I decided to take the pup for a lil walk around the neighborhood, and the hubs decided to come along too.  It was a chilly walk, but it felt good to get out and walk just over 1.5 miles so I could justify being all snuggled up on the couch.


2.22.15// (unplanned?) Rest day. Given the crazy snow fall happening outside, I had thought about doing the 30 Day Shred - as I certainly wasn't going to walk over to the gym - but ultimately chose to reallllllly veg out all day.  Thanks to my FitBit, I knew I had truly vegged given my insane lack of steps for the day.  SO, just before our yummy crock pot dinner, I opted to walk, basically circles, around our place to get in at least a mile/~2,500 steps counted for the day.  It actually got my heart rate up too, so I felt better about spending the day catching up on my DVR. ;)

Did you get any snow in your neck of the woods this weekend?  I hope your commute to work went better than mine!

And lastly, congrats to al those who ran in the Princess Half Weekend races!  I've enjoyed seeing the pics and cannot wait for   my next rundDisney weekend in September! 

No comments:

Post a Comment