Friday, December 26, 2014

Furry Friday

Happy day after Christmas!  On this day after, I will be spending the day with my fantastic Mom, as we brave the shopping mall to try and find some day after deals!

I hope yesterday brought you lots of happiness with your loved ones.  I am so happy to have spent the day with mine, and am just happy to be on the East Coast enjoying this whole week with them.

Today, I'm sharing a Puppy Cam link!  My boss has been fostering a Mama (whom she became a foster fail as she's already adopted her) and her 3 puppies from a great rescue group here in Colorado, Rocky Mountain Puppy Rescue.

Last week she stumbled upon this gem on their website and shared it with the office - from playing pups to sleeping pups, I cannot stop watching!

RMPR Puppy Cam!

The countdown is now on to 2015...which also means my Disney Half is just around the corner as well!  I cannot wait!

Are you ready for the New Year?

No comments:

Post a Comment