Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Journey Begins...though it truly began a long time ago...

1. Used to describe someone devoid of defining characteristics that might make a person interesting, extraordinary, or just simply worth devoting time or attention to.
1) one who has no personality; dull and irrelevant
2) just an extra regular female

 The North Face Denali JacketUGG Classic TallLululemon Shine Tight


 SEE ALSO:
n. immense attitude, or coolness. 

 
 
Yup - I am quite the conflict of a personality.
  
But I am me, and this is my blog. 

 


Welcome to my life as I explore becoming a runner (half marathon in January!), exiting my 20s (eep!), newlywed life (love my hubs!), a move across the country (later East Coast, hello Denver!), and much more!

Join me in exploring the A B Cs of my life, as I break it down...one letter at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment