Monday, March 16, 2015

Week In Review

Well last week I kinda got back at it - towards the end anyway! haha

Training Schedule (3.9.15 - 3.15.15)  
 
3.9.15 // Today I did Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred - Level 2.  Great way to start the week!

3.10.15 // Rest day.  I forget why I didn't work out.

3.11.15 // Rest day.  Again, I forget why I didn't work out.  Can you tell it's been a long week?

3.12.15 // Rest day.  My running BFF's husband was actually speaking in Denver, so we got to take him out to dinner at Atomic Cowboy.  We had visited here over the summer, as they're known for their HUGE pizza slices, and were featured on Diners, Drive Ins and Dives.  We had a lovely dinner out, and I enjoyed my first "mule" drink, which was fab - and sweeter given what it was made with - and I was so happy to finally drink out of a #trendy copper mug! haha


3.13.15 // Rest day, because it was Friday. ;)

3.14.15 // Ran the Lucky Laces 5K race in City Park.  This was the same park we ran the Pumpkin Pie 5k back in November, but it was a different course within, which was nice.  The weather was perfect, and everyone was wearing their best green attire.  The hubs and I decided to not run together, because I hadn't run in a month (since my Puppy Love Virtual 5k) and he has actually been QUITE active, so I didn't want to slow him down.  He did such an amazing job, finishing with an official time of 32:11 and I was a tad slower at 36:07.  We were both pleased, and it was great to be out running in a crowd again!



3.15.15 // Today we finally made the trip to Red Rocks.  We had both heard great things from others about it, and it did not disappoint!  I can't imagine going to a concert there, just because of the traffic getting up and getting down before and after lol but it's a great place.  A lot of locals go there to work out, and run and squat and do whatever on the amphitheater steps.  It was in the high 70s - summmmmmer weather! - and just a great day to walk around.  Toby got a bit over heated/over it and so we didn't stay as long as we wanted to, but we will definitely be back!  I don't know if we will get there this summer for a concert, but they also do Yoga in the summer, which I would LOVE to experience.



When we got back, I ended up running a quick mile since I was already dressed for a run and sweaty from Red Rocks.  I was able to squeak it out in under 10 minutes, so it felt really good.

I also killed it with the Fitbit.  I hit ALL of my goals (though I think the stairs is a tad inflated due to the elevation at Red Rocks) and it was fun to really track and see my progress for the day.



How did you spend your weekend - are you experience Spring like weather?

No comments:

Post a Comment