Friday, July 10, 2015

Furry Friday - Dumbo Edition

After many many many weeks of waiting, the medals for the upcoming Disneyland Half Weekend have been posted!


Since I thought theses would be showcased during Tinkerbell Half Marathon weekend, it has been an impatient wait for me. But the look pretty spectacular (and different) which is neat. I think they did a great job incorporating the 60th anniversary of Disneyland with the 10th anniversary of the race. And I love a good Walt quote!

The Dumbo medal is pretty much par for the course of the last few years, so no surprises there. 

While I'm signed up for the Dumbo Dare Challange (and will be recieving my Coast to Coast) I like the character collected on the 5k and like the idea of doing a "mini-Dopey" by running all 3 races. I may have to look into seeing if I can for my hands on a 5k bib... ;)

September will be here before we know it!  If you'll be joining me for the Disneyland Half, have you made your dining reservations yet?  Where do you plan on eating? 

No comments:

Post a Comment